Start a new topic

Support Org habit syntax '.+2d/3d'

I would much much appreciate if you could support org habit syntax '.+2d/3d'.
Please refer this, 5.3.3 Tracking your habits
Or maybe at least make it show correctly in Agenda and TODO, which cannot show currently.

9 people like this idea

Really need this!

I need this feature too!

I'm trying to use org mode for habit tracking.
Curently, Beorg recognizes and handles org habits as org-repeat tasks.
If I don't set the state of the every habits to done over days, It'll stacked up as every single tasks on days.

I've been using flathabit for this purpose.  It support simple repeat syntax and syncing is not perfect. The calendar UI which I feel like ticktick app is good though.

I think beorg can do this job better. Please implement this feature!
I would also love to see this feature. Habit graphs would also be nice. But I would be very happy just to see the syntax being supported as I experience the same issues as Tim.

Thanks to everyone who every now and again reminds me about this one. It is a good way of helping me gauge which feature requests are still relevant. I was excited last year to see some new apps appear which used Org mode files, such as flathabit, and I'm hoping that there is starting to build up an ecosystem of apps which can work together. I do hope in the short term to offer support for showing these events in the agenda, I've bumped this up based on your post.

I would really love this feature as well!!

I stumbled on an issue today, before I realize that this date format is not supported.

By the way, thanks for the app!!

In the next update, hopefully ready in next couple of weeks, will support the syntax for displaying events in the agenda. I'm then looking to work on allowing editing of habits (including minimum/maximum ranges) in the UI together with a way to get reports.

4 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment