Every now and again Apple will make updates to the developer agreements you 'signed' when your account was setup. These will almost always happen when a new major version of iOS is released.
In order for Apps On The Move to use your account to update your apps or submit new apps it is important that you accept these when emailed by Apple.
If you have been asked to accept the new agreements you should:
- Go to http://developer.apple.com in a desktop web browser
- Select Account from the top of the screen
- Log in with your Team Agent Apple ID
- Read and follow any instructions which are shown at the top of the screen (sample shown below)
- Once you've accept the agreements indicated on developer.apple.com, go to http://itunesconnect.apple.com and verify there are no additional agreements to accept there.