Start a new topic

WebDAV Folder support

Dear beorg developer,

first of all many thanks for this great application. I use it everyday and I'm happy with it :).

I started recently using the WebDAV integration part and I came up that it would be nice for beorg to support navigation inside nested folders structure to access  .org files inside. Would it be possible to implement such a feature? I'm willing to sponsor the feature if required.

Regards,

Davide

This is a much requested feature (supporting folders) - I do hope to get to this in the next couple of months (unfortunately a lot of the code currently makes assumptions about there being no folders so it is quite a bit internal change).

2 people like this

Hi Matthew,

thanks for your answer. I'me very happy to hear that this is already a requested feature. I would like to sponsor your work. Shall I do it from within the application or you prefer other ways?

Regards,

Davide

The best way of supporting beorg is via the in-app tips and/or purchasing a subscription or individual extensions.

It isn't unfortunately possible to specify what feature you want to see when tipping - it also wouldn't necessarily be honest to allow that (new feature development is expensive and even the largest tip from a single user would only match a small percentage of what is needed to implement it).

Although Apple take their 30% with these methods when I tried providing PayPal details for a previous app a few years ago I found that the admin burden of accounting for money received was actually quite high!

Thanks for your support of beorg.

Login or Signup to post a comment