Start a new topic

Image support

I’ve been gradually using org mode for more and more of my notes. On my computer I have an images folder inside my work folder that I link images to. It would be great if beorg could also sync this images folder and show the images that are linked.

3 people like this idea

Thanks for adding this to the forum. Lets see how many other users would like to see this added to beorg.

1 person likes this
I like the idea. To specify my use: I’d like to be able to save images (camera) from my phone into whatever system is setup to support images and have the images linked into an item. I tend to take hand written notes and then often want to store them along with my digitally typed notes for reference. Currently use iOS Notes app for this but would love it to come into the org mode tent.

I also like the idea. Would be nice to attach scanned documents such as bills , receipts,  reports, papers ... to tasks and notes.

Being able to add photos would be great - notes, bills, ideas, part completed and completed projects. Ideally, at least for me, would be the ability to insert a markdown or html link to a photo website. The org files would then remain small and the photo could be inserted when the file or item is exported as a PDF.

Login or Signup to post a comment