Start a new topic

Image support

I’ve been gradually using org mode for more and more of my notes. On my computer I have an images folder inside my work folder that I link images to. It would be great if beorg could also sync this images folder and show the images that are linked.

10 people like this idea

Another use case I’d have is to transfer emotional content between my states of being via photos. Eg I might have a todo item to book a handyman to fix something, but that thing to fix only bothers me outside of working hours and during the day I never do the booking bc at the time I’m convinced that the situation is not that bad. :/

Any status on image support in BeOrg?

There hasn't been any developments on this yet, however now that September has started I will be thinking about the next big feature for beorg and will review this against other suggestions/items from the list.

2 people like this
I'm looking forward to this feature! Since I got inline image mode in Emacs, I've never looked back.

Hi Mathew,

I also support this idea. I am not a programmer so this might be stupid. However, when I played with beorg I was able to get html content from the internet into the task note so that the images would show up. However I was not able to do the same trick for my iPad images. Maybe there is a way to import local images in the similar to internet manner.

Sorry for probably stupid comment.

Sergei

Login or Signup to post a comment