Trunk Notes can export your entire wiki as a set of HTML pages. This might be useful if you want to share a readonly view of your pages with someone else or publish on a web server.
To export as HTML:
- Start Trunk Notes
- Tap the button bottom right to show the share menu
- Select Wi-Fi Sharing
- In a web browser on your computer type the address shown on the screen of your iPhone/iPad - e.g. http://192.168.1.102:10000 (the :10000 is important)
- You should see a version of Trunk Notes appear in your web browser. Tap the Export HTML button (top right)
- After a short while (depending on the size of your wiki and speed of your iPhone/iPad) you'll be offered a ZIP file for download
- Unzip the file and you'll see a bunch of HTML files. Each file will have the page title with a unique ID following that.
There are some limitations to the HTML export:
- Encrypted pages will just contain the text "This wiki entry is encrypted."
- No images or other files are included in the export
- Links to 'special' pages, such as lists of tags, won't necessarily work