I want to open a file, say, it's "DIARY".
I COULD set init as :
(set! ui-start-tab "Files")
and it worked.
But when I modified it as:
(set! ui-start-tab "DIARY")
(set! ui-start-file "Files")
it didn't work.
My Questions are as below:
Thank you Matthew.
1. I guess my use case is not so popular so you can make the priority low.
2. This document is great!!! I will enjoy this weekend with it :-D
3. I think it would be helpful for everyone.
1. This isn't currently supported - specifying a particular file as the default view. I will do some more thinking on this to see if it should be offered in a future update.
2. If you start the REPL there is a button top right with help on scripting. At the top of the help is a link to a file called "library.org" which has all the beorg pre-defined Scheme functions and variables.
3. I'll look at doing that as would be a useful resource.