Start a new topic

Different colour of the tab in TODO

It’s not a huge issue but I noticed that there’s a slight colour difference on “Everything/Imcomplete” in TODO as shown in the screenshot. The difference only appears in the first instance and changes back to the normal colour after interacting with the app.

I'll get this fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting!

1 person likes this

I know its a minor bug but it gets me every single time I open the app and it hasn't been fixed yet. 

The next release should hopefully be completed next week and ready for submission to Apple.

The issue still hasn’t been addressed even after few updates... or is it just me

This is where being colour blind makes things trickier - I'm terrible at spotting these sorts of issues, I had thought it was fixed but obviously not.

To help me fix this once and for all could you provide some very clear reproducible steps I can take to see this happening (I'll use a digital colour metre to pinpoint where this is going wrong). For example:

1. The app is already configured to have Dark Mode on and I open the app so that it launches rather than comes in from the background

2. I tap on the TODO tab

3. I tap on the Search icon top left

4. The colour is incorrect

5. I tap on the Files tab

6. I come back to the TODO tab

7. The colour is now correct

If you could also include the device you are experiencing this on and version of iOS.

The app is already configured to have Dark Mode (actually on the other mode, the same colour issue persists) and I open the app so that it launches rather than comes in from the background Already configured to open on TODO tab or tap on the TODO tab Scroll up only to find the incorrect colouring on “Everything/Incomplete” just below search Tap on either “Everythjng” or “Incomplete” Then the colour is now correct
MOV

iPhone X iOS 12.1.4

Thank you for the additional detail. The step I was previously missing was using scroll to reveal the search bar. I have now fixed this (99% sure anyway!) and you'll see this resolved in 2.12.0 which I hope to release next week if testing goes well.

Login or Signup to post a comment